Apr 1, 2012

March gets Shelved



In March I read 10 books.

  • The Flight of Gemma Hardy by Margot Livesey
  • Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeffrey Lindsey
  • The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols
  • The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
  • Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  • Less than Zero by Bret Easton Ellis
  • Boy Proof by Cecil Castellucci
  • Between the Lines by Tammara Webber
  • The Girl in the Park by Mariah Fredericks
  • Red Heart Tattoo by Lurlene McDaniel

--------------------------------

Boy Proof
March Favorite:

Boy Proof by Cecil Castellucci
Review (4.5 Stars)






----------------------------------------

The One That I Want
March Miss:

The One that I Want by Jennifer Echols
Review (2 Stars)







-------------------------------------------
Blogging and Vlogging News

I've decided to open up a Youtube channel.  I had already started and had loaded up five videos, but they got deleted in a drunken state.  My plan is for me to choose 5 books in the beginning of every month and make a TBR video, and then have reviews on those books.  I will also be doing book hauls, book discussion videos and tags. At the end of the month I will make a wrap up video.  I am also going to start doing the same thing here at Coffee, Books and Laundry.  Some months I will have a theme month.  If I finish all five books chosen for that month ( and I know I will) I can then pick up whatever.  I did this for March on my Youtube channel and it worked out great for me.  My April TBR post will be up tomorrow.

Youtube Channel

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!